5 Ways to Prepare Baked Oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 5 8-oz ramekins.
- Combine rolled oats, Greek yogurt, almond milk, maple syrup, eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a blender. Blend on high speed until batter is smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- To one ramekin, add pumpkin puree, cranberries, walnuts, and pumpkin pie spice. To the second ramekin, add sweetened coconut, sliced almonds, and almond extract. To the third ramekin, add cocoa powder, cherries, and chocolate chips. To the fourth ramekin, add blueberries, maple syrup, and lemon zest. To the fifth ramekin, add raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, cloves, and allspice.
- Divide batter evenly between the prepared ramekins. Carefully stir each ramekin individually until all additional ingredients are thoroughly incorporated. Place ramekins onto a baking sheet.
- Bake until tops spring back lightly when touched, 30 to 35 minutes. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving. Alternately, cool completely, cover, and place into the refrigerator or freezer for later. Re-warm before serving.
Cook’s Notes:These blended oats are infinitely customizable. Use any yogurt or milk you prefer; swap maple syrup for honey or brown sugar; add in or leave out spices and extracts as desired. As written, these oats will be lightly sweetened, but feel free to add additional sweetener (up to 1/2 cup) to taste. The amounts listed for each of the ‘add-ins’ are only suggestions as well; add as much or as little of the spices, nuts, dried or fresh or frozen fruits, etc that you wish. Additional fruits, nuts, berries, etc can also be sprinkled on top of the batter in each ramekin before baking.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic 5 Ways to Prepare Baked Oats on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about 5 Ways to Prepare Baked Oats