A New Green Bean Casserole
Updated on January 7, 2022
1 hrs 20 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
1 ½ pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
4 cups sliced onions
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, or more if needed
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 teaspoons white sugar
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese, or to taste
halved grape tomatoes
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook green beans at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 5 to 10 minutes; drain and transfer to a 9×13-inch dish.
- Cook and stir onions, vinegar, garlic, sugar, basil, and oregano in a skillet over medium heat until onions are softened and translucent, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low, and continue cooking and stirring until onions are very tender and dark brown, 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread onion mixture over green beans and top with Parmesan cheese. Arrange tomatoes, cut sides down, atop Parmesan cheese layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic A Delicious New Green Bean Casserole on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about A Delicious New Green Bean Casserole