Adam’s Apple Pudding
Adam’s Apple Cake
Published on June 18, 2020
2 hrs 25 mins
1 9×13-inch baking panJump to Nutrition Facts
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups white sugar
1 ¼ cups vegetable oil
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 apples – peeled, cored and chopped
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, salt, baking soda, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a large bowl; mix well.
- Stir in the chopped apples until just combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Adam’s Apple Pudding on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Adam’s Apple Pudding