- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Transfer to a deep 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Dip the chicken breasts in the egg mixture, then roll in bread crumbs to coat. Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry chicken breasts until the juices run clear, and they are well browned on both sides. Remove to paper towels to drain. Drain excess oil from the chicken pan, leaving it coated.
- While the chicken is cooking, place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, crumble and set aside.
- Place the skillet that used to have chicken in it over medium heat. Add tomato, onion and bacon, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until onion is soft. Pour in the barbeque sauce and spicy mustard. Simmer for 5 minutes. Pour the sauce over the pasta in the dish, then place the chicken on the top, and cover with shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and dish is heated through.
Editor’s NoteWe have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount may vary depending on cook time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Anthony’s Fried Chicken on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Anthony’s Fried Chicken