Apricot Glazed Pork Meatballs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix ground pork, apricots, onion, ginger, garlic, and salt together in a large bowl until well combined. Use a tablespoon-sized cookie scoop to form into meatballs. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are cooked through, about 15 to 17 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (71 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, whisk apricot preserves, soy sauce, Dijon, brown sugar, sesame oil, Sriracha, and Worcestershire sauce together in a saucepan over medium-low heat until well combined. Cook until heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir cornstarch into water until dissolved, then add it to the saucepan. Cook, whisking constantly, until glaze thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add meatballs to the glaze. Toss to combine and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve warm, garnished with cilantro.
Cook’s Note:Meatballs can be made in advance and frozen in a zip-top bag. Then all you need to do for a weeknight meal is make the glaze.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Apricot Glazed Pork Meatballs on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Apricot Glazed Pork Meatballs