Argentine Steak with Chimichurri Red
- Place parsley, onion, tomato, bell pepper, garlic, oregano, paprika, salt, bay leaf, black pepper, and chile flakes into a large bowl. Allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Mix vinegar and water into the chimichurri and allow to sit for another 30 minutes.
- Mix olive oil into the mixture and transfer to a glass, non-reactive, container with a lid. Make sure liquid covers the ingredients; if not, add equal parts water, red wine vinegar, and oil until it does. Place in the refrigerator and let stand, 6 hours, up to 2 days.
- Poke steaks all over with a fork. Mix sweet onions, cilantro, white wine vinegar, olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, and cumin together for beef in a bowl.
- Place steaks into marinade and refrigerate for 6 hours, to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Sear steaks on the preheated grill, about 2 minutes on each side. Reduce heat to medium and grill until desired doneness level, or about 5 minutes per side. Serve with chimichurri.
Editor’s Note:Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Argentine Steak with Chimichurri Red on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Argentine Steak with Chimichurri Red