Carne Asada French Fries
Updated on August 27, 2021
8 hrs 10 mins
8 hrs 40 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
1 pound beef skirt steak, thinly sliced
1 (12 oz.) can or bottle of lager beer (such as Corona®)
12 (1.41 ounce) packet sazon coriander and annatto seasoning (such as Goya®)
1 (26 ounce) package frozen French fries
1 cup queso blanco sauce
¼ cup diced onion
¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Place steak, beer, and sazon seasoning in a gallon-sized resealable bag. Refrigerate for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spread French fries evenly on a baking sheet.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Cook steak for 5 minutes, flipping halfway through. Transfer to a plate and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake fries in the preheated oven until light golden in color, 11 to 15 minutes. Divide among 4 serving plates and drizzle queso over the top.
- Slice steak across the grain into bite-sized pieces and scatter over the fries. Garnish with onion and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Asado de carne Fries in French on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Asado de carne Fries in French