Aunt Cora’s World-Famous Cookies

Rate this post
Aunt Cora’s World-Famous Cookies

Aunt Cora’s World’s Greatest Cookies

Additional Time:

1 hrs 15 mins

Total Time:

1 hrs 45 mins

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • 1 cup margarine, softened

  • 1 cup peanut butter

  • 1 cup white sugar

  • 1 cup packed brown sugar

  • 2 eggs

  • 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour

  • 1 teaspoon baking soda

  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

  1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).

  2. In a large bowl, cream together the margarine, peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each. Combine the flour and baking soda; stir into the peanut butter mixture. Mix in chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.

  3. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned at the edges. Allow cookies to cool on the cookie sheets for a minute before removing to wire racks to cool completely.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

154Calories9g Fat18g Carbs3g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe48Calories154% Daily Value *Total Fat9g11%Saturated Fat3g13%Cholesterol8mg3%Sodium100mg4%Total Carbohydrate18g7%Dietary Fiber1g3%Total Sugars13gProtein3gCalcium12mg1%Iron1mg3%Potassium77mg2%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Aunt Cora’s World-Famous Cookies on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Aunt Cora’s World-Famous Cookies


[‘
‘]
  Cupcakes with Lasagna

Similar Posts