Avocado Breakfast Toast
Published on July 10, 2019
4 slices turkey bacon
2 tablespoons butter
2 slices bread
1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 teaspoons ground turmeric
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons garlic salt
1 dash cayenne pepper
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 small Roma tomato, chopped
2 slices Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; fry bacon until slightly crunchy, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board; reserve grease in the pan. Cut bacon into tiny pieces.
- Butter both sides of the bread slices.
- Mix together avocado, lemon juice, minced garlic, turmeric, cumin, garlic salt, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper in a bowl until avocado spread is creamy. Add chopped bacon and tomato; stir to combine.
- Heat bacon grease in the skillet over medium heat. Fry eggs over easy: break eggs into the skillet and cook until whites are firm, about 3 minutes. Slide a spatula under each egg and gently flip. Cook about 1 minute more. Season eggs with salt and pepper and move them to the side of the skillet.
- Reduce heat and place buttered bread in the skillet. Toast lightly, about 1 minute. Turn over and place a slice of cheese on the toasted sides. Slather a generous portion of the avocado spread on top of the cheese. Cover the skillet so cheese can melt quickly, and cook until the bottom of the toast is golden brown, about 2 minutes more. Remove toast from pan and place on plates. Place over-easy eggs on top.
Cook’s Note:You can use pork bacon in place of the turkey bacon.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Avocado Toast for Breakfast on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Avocado Toast for Breakfast