Baked Asparagus Pasta
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook ziti at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, and parsley to drained pasta. Mix and set aside.
- Chop trimmed asparagus into 1/4-inch slices, separating stems and tips.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute for 5 minutes. Stir in asparagus stems; cook for another 3 minutes. Add bell pepper and cook, 2 to 3 minutes. Add asparagus tips and cook, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread 1 cup tomato sauce on the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish. Add 1/2 of the pasta mixture and smooth into an even layer. Sprinkle 1/2 of the vegetables on top. Top with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Add remaining pasta in an even layer, followed by remaining vegetables. Cover with remaining tomato sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, on the middle rack of the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Move to the top rack and continue to bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes more. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Cook’s Note:You can use rotini instead of ziti for this. You can use cilantro instead of parsley, if you like.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Baked Asparagus Pasta on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Baked Asparagus Pasta