- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Toss in chicken, onion powder, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and black pepper. Cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 7 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Whisk chicken broth and flour together in a bowl until well blended. Pour over the chicken in the skillet. Add half the Cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, cream, butter, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; stir to combine. Continue stirring over medium heat until sauce starts to thicken, about 10 minutes. Stir cooked pasta into skillet.
- Pour chicken-pasta mixture into a glass baking dish. Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and melted, about 15 minutes.
Cook’s Note:Top with bread crumbs right before baking if desired.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Baked Cheddar Cheese Chicken Pasta on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Baked Cheddar Cheese Chicken Pasta