Baked Lemon-Herb Fish with Potatoes
- Adjust the oven rack to the lower-middle position and preheat to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Brush a rimmed baking sheet with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Use a food processor to slice potatoes 3/16 inch thick. Transfer to a bowl and toss with remaining olive oil and garlic. Overlap potatoes tightly in 5 rows lengthwise on the prepared baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven, rotating the baking sheet halfway through, until spotty brown and just tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, make herb butter by mashing butter, lemon zest, herbes de Provence, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Rinse halibut fillets and pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper and rub herb butter evenly over the top of each fillet.
- Remove potatoes from the oven. Carefully arrange fillets over the potatoes and top with lemon slices.
- Return to the oven and roast until fish flakes easily when gently prodded with a paring knife, about 15 minutes.
- Gently cut potatoes in squares around each fillet and lift onto individual serving plates.
Cook’s Notes:The herb butter can be refrigerated for up to 1 week before using.The baking sheet with assembled potatoes can be covered in plastic wrap and stored in refrigerator for up to 2 hours before continuing with the recipe.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Baked Lemon-Herb Fish with Potatoes on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Baked Lemon-Herb Fish with Potatoes