- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of unsalted water to a boil. Add penne. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; add spinach to boiling water for the last minute. Drain and set aside.
- Grease a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chicken and basil in the hot skillet for 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and spaghetti sauce; bring to a boil. Simmer on low heat until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes. Stir in Neufchâtel cheese until melted.
- Add penne-spinach mixture and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese to the skillet; stir until well combined. Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 20 minutes. Top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan. Continue baking until mozzarella is melted, about 3 minutes.
TipsYou can use no-salt-added diced tomatoes and lower-sodium spaghetti sauce if watching sodium intake.You can substitute an 8-inch square baking dish for the 2-quart casserole dish.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Baked Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Baked Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta