Peanut Butter Balls IngredientsMake these peanut butter balls with just five easy-to-find ingredients:· Peanut butter: This recipe calls for smooth peanut butter, but you can use crunchy peanut butter if you like.
· Butter: Butter adds richness and creates an extra decadent texture.
· Sugar: These peanut butter balls are sweetened with confectioners’ sugar.
· Rice cereal: Crisp rice cereal lends irresistible flavor and texture.
· Chocolate chips: The peanut butter balls are dipped in melted semisweet chocolate chips.
How to Make Peanut Butter BallsYou’ll find the full, step-by-step recipe below — but here’s a brief overview of what you can expect when you make these decadent peanut butter balls:1. Mix the ingredients: Melt the peanut butter and butter in a saucepan. Mix the sugar and cereal together, then stir the cereal mixture into the peanut butter mixture.
2. Roll the peanut butter balls: Form the mixture into balls, cover, and refrigerate until firm.
3. Coat the peanut butter balls: Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Coat the peanut butter balls in the melted chocolate. Refrigerate until the chocolate is firm.
How to Store Peanut Butter BallsTransfer the peanut butter balls to a shallow, airtight container. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Can You Freeze Peanut Butter Balls?Yes! You can freeze peanut butter balls for up to two months. When the chocolate is set, transfer them to a zip-top freezer bag or another freezer-safe container. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight when you’re ready to serve.
Allrecipes Community Tips and Praise“Excellent and easy recipe,” according to STACYBETH1. “My in-laws remind me months in advance to make these for the Christmas holidays! I used chunky peanut butter for some added flavor and crunch.”“I make these at Christmas time and everyone loves them,” says Katrina Colleen Wilken. “They are easy to make and make great gifts.”“These are awesome,” raves Allison Haney. “I followed the recipe exactly and they are perfect! Not too rich, not too crunchy. Just right!”Editorial contributions by Corey Williams
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Balls of Peanut Butter on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Balls of Peanut Butter