Balsamic Chicken and Veggies in One Pot
One-Pot Balsamic Chicken and Veggies
Published on April 10, 2018
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
1 medium sweet potato, peeled
2 (16 ounce) packages chicken tenders
to taste kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 cup chopped asparagus
1 cup broccoli florets
½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Whisk balsamic vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil, honey, mustard, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Set vinaigrette aside.
- Cut sweet potato into 1/4-inch thick fries.
- Heat remaining oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sweet potato fries and cook, turning every 5 minutes, for 20 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add chicken to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Sear until golden, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add asparagus, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes; season with salt and pepper. Cook until asparagus and broccoli are bright green and tomatoes are slightly wilted, about 5 minutes. Move veggies to one side and add chicken and potatoes back into the pan. Pour in vinaigrette. Toss veggies and chicken slightly until chicken is cooked through and vinaigrette has thickened, about 5 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Balsamic Chicken and Veggies in One Pot on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Balsamic Chicken and Veggies in One Pot