- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; bring to a low simmer and cook, stirring frequently, until butter is browned, fragrant, and foamy, with brown bits in it, 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes. Measure 1/3 cup of browned butter; reserve remaining browned butter for another use.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl; stir in brown sugar, white sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and 1/3 cup brown butter.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a bowl. Fold flour mixture into banana mixture just until all ingredients are moistened; pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
Cook’s Note:Don’t skip the browning step – it really adds depth to the flavor.Chocolate chips, nuts, or whatever else you enjoy can be added in.
Editor’s Note:Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of butter. The actual amount of butter consumed will vary.Browning butter will reduce the volume somewhat. For this reason, you begin with 1/2 cup butter, and measure 1/3 cup butter after the browning step.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Banana Bread with Browned Butter on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Banana Bread with Browned Butter