Cranberry-Orange Cheesecake Bars
Updated on February 16, 2022
5 hrs 55 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
½ cup butter, softened
⅓ cup packed brown sugar
½ cup chopped walnuts
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
½ cup white sugar
1 cup dried cranberries
6 tablespoons orange juice
2 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon grated orange zest
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine butter and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Stir in flour and walnuts until crumbly. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese and white sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add cranberries, orange juice, eggs, orange zest, and vanilla extract, mix until well combined. Spread cream cheese filling onto cooled crust.
- Bake until surface of cheesecake is firm except for a small spot in the center that will jiggle when the pan is gently shaken, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack, and allow the cheesecake to cool at room temperature, about 1 hour. Refrigerate until completely chilled, 4 hours to overnight.
- Cut into 12 bars and serve.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Bars of Cranberry-Orange Cheesecake on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Bars of Cranberry-Orange Cheesecake