Bars of Grasshopper Cheesecake

Rate this post
Bars of Grasshopper Cheesecake

Grasshopper Cheesecake Bars

Updated on February 16, 2022



  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature

  • ¼ cup white sugar

  • 1 egg

  • 1 teaspoon peppermint extract

  • 5 drops green food coloring

  • ¼ cup milk

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

  2. Mix flour, sugar, and cocoa powder in a large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Set aside 1 cup of the crumbs to be used as the topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 8×8-inch baking pan.

  3. Bake crust in the preheated oven until set, about 15 minutes. Remove and let cool. Keep oven on.

  4. While crust is cooling, beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add egg, peppermint extract, and green food coloring; beat well. Stir in milk until batter is smooth. Pour batter over the cooled crust. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture on top.

  5. Bake until filling is set, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool before cutting into 25 bars.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

95Calories6g Fat9g Carbs2g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe25Calories95% Daily Value *Total Fat6g8%Saturated Fat4g20%Cholesterol25mg8%Sodium50mg2%Total Carbohydrate9g3%Dietary Fiber1g2%Total Sugars5gProtein2gCalcium14mg1%Iron1mg3%Potassium39mg1%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Bars of Grasshopper Cheesecake on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  Soup with Butternut Squash in the Pressure Cooker

Related videos about Bars of Grasshopper Cheesecake


Similar Posts