- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place beef bones, carrots, celery, onion, and garlic on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until browned, about 45 minutes.
- Scrape roasted bones and vegetables into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot). Add boiling water, bay leaves, vinegar, sea salt, and peppercorns. Close and lock the lid. Select Manual function according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 120 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, 10 to 40 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Remove bones and vegetables and discard. Line a strainer with cheesecloth and set over a large bowl. Pour broth through the strainer and discard solids.
- Allow broth to cool. Remove and discard the fat layer.
TipsI use bones from roasts and grilled steak, but do not use bones that have BBQ sauce on them.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Beef Bone Broth in the Instant Pot on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Beef Bone Broth in the Instant Pot