Berry Good Coffee Cake
1 hrs 50 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
1 cup all-purpose flour
⅓ cup white sugar
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly coat an 8 inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, yogurt, butter, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Stir the egg mixture into the flour until well moistened. Toss the raspberries with the brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter into the cake pan and sprinkle with the raspberries and almonds. Spoon the remaining batter over the raspberries.
- Bake in preheated oven until cake springs back when lightly touched, 35 to 40 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- To make the glaze, stir together the sugar, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract until smooth. Drizzle glaze over the cooled coffee cake. Serve at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Berry Delicious Coffee Cake on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Berry Delicious Coffee Cake