Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever II

Rate this post
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever II

Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies II

  1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.

  2. In a medium bowl, stir together the melted butter and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda, gradually stir into the sugar mixture. Fold in the chocolate chips. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.

  3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

174Calories8g Fat25g Carbs2g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe36Calories174% Daily Value *Total Fat8g11%Saturated Fat5g25%Cholesterol25mg8%Sodium93mg4%Total Carbohydrate25g9%Dietary Fiber1g3%Total Sugars17gProtein2gCalcium25mg2%Iron1mg5%Potassium65mg1%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever II on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever II


[‘
‘]
  Turnovers at Apple

Similar Posts