- Combine milk and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Heat until slightly warm to the touch then remove from heat and stir in yeast. Let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes.
- Stir together flour and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook. Add softened butter, eggs, and the yeast mixture and mix until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface and continue to knead until the dough is smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes. Grease a large bowl with 1 tablespoon oil. Place the dough into the bowl and turn once to coat. Cover and let stand in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Grease a cookie sheet or 9×13-inch pan with remaining oil.
- For plain rolls, punch down dough and divide into 12 equal pieces. Roll the pieces into balls and place them into the greased pan side by side. Cover and let dough rise again until almost doubled in size, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until rolls are golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
For Cinnamon Rolls:Follow the recipe above through Step 4. Punch down and roll dough out to 1/4-inch thickness, brush on a layer of butter, cinnamon, and sugar, then roll up and cut into 12 equal slices. Place in greased pan side by side, let rise, and bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
For Sticky Buns:Follow the recipe above through Step 4 and roll out the dough out to 1/4-inch thickness, roll up into a log, and cut into 12 pieces as with the cinnamon roll method. Then combine 1/4 cup soft butter, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, and 1 tablespoon light corn syrup together and spread the mixture on the bottom of a greased pan. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Place rolls on top, let rise, and bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Best Simple Sweet Bread on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Best Simple Sweet Bread