- Combine soy sauce, sugars, garlic, green onions, and sesame seeds in a large bowl; add sliced beef strips to marinade and season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Bring rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover; simmer until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place 6 Korean stone bowls in the oven.
- Combine shiitake mushrooms and 1/2 cup hot water in a small bowl; soak until pliable, about 10 minutes. Trim off and discard stems. Thinly slice caps and set aside.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Add spinach to water just long enough to wilt leaves, then drain and pat dry. Set aside.
- Combine cucumber and carrots in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat a wok over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir carrots and cucumbers in a small amount of sesame oil in the wok until softened. Remove from the wok and set aside. Add a small amount of sesame oil to the wok; cook and stir spinach in sesame oil for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove spinach from the wok and set aside. Add meat strips and marinade to the wok; cook, stirring frequently, until liquid reduces in volume, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer the stone bowls from the oven to a suitable heat-resistant surface. Brush each bowl with sesame oil to coat. Divide rice into the bowls and gently pack to the bottom (the rice should sizzle as you arrange). Arrange cucumbers, carrots, bean sprouts, spinach, shiitake mushrooms, and beef mixture over each portion of rice.
- Add one fried egg to each bowl, drizzle with 1 tablespoon sesame oil, and top with nori. Serve Kochujang sauce as a condiment.
Cook’s Notes:You can substitute zucchini for cucumber.For dol sot bi bim bap, you can either fry the egg and place it on top or add the raw egg yolk on top right before serving to allow the person eating to mix it in.
Editor’s Note:This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, How to Make Your Eggs Safe.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Bi Bim Bap Dol Sot on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Bi Bim Bap Dol Sot