Big Soft Ginger Cookies that are healthier

Rate this post
Big Soft Ginger Cookies that are healthier

Healthier Big Soft Ginger Cookies

Published on June 18, 2020

  • 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour

  • 1 cup white whole wheat flour

  • 2 teaspoons ground ginger

  • 1 teaspoon baking soda

  • ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon

  • ½ teaspoon ground cloves

  • ¼ teaspoon salt

  • ¾ cup unsalted butter

  • ¾ cup white sugar

  • 1 egg

  • 1 tablespoon water

  • ¼ cup molasses

  • 3 tablespoons natural (raw) sugar

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together all-purpose flour and whole-wheat flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt.

  2. Beat butter and 3/4 cup sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in egg, then stir in water and molasses. Gradually stir in flour mixture until just incorporated. Roll dough into walnut-sized balls and place 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets; flatten slightly.

  3. Bake in preheated oven until cookies are golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.

Editor’s Note:

This recipe is a healthier version of Big Soft Ginger Cookies.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

135Calories6g Fat19g Carbs2g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe24Calories135% Daily Value *Total Fat6g8%Saturated Fat4g19%Cholesterol23mg8%Sodium83mg4%Total Carbohydrate19g7%Dietary Fiber1g3%Total Sugars10gProtein2gCalcium15mg1%Iron1mg4%Potassium90mg2%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Big Soft Ginger Cookies that are healthier on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  Lunch Wraps Can Be Made Ahead

Related videos about Big Soft Ginger Cookies that are healthier


Similar Posts