Biscotti with a Mocha Flavour

Rate this post
Biscotti with a Mocha Flavour

Easy Mocha Biscotti

Published on June 19, 2020

Additional Time:

1 hrs 10 mins

Total Time:

2 hrs 20 mins

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • ¾ cup granulated sugar

  • ½ cup lightly salted butter, softened

  • 2 large eggs

  • 2 cups all-purpose flour

  • 3 tablespoons finely ground coffee

  • 3 tablespoons cocoa powder

  • 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly oil a baking sheet.

  2. Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl and mix until light and fluffy. Add eggs 1 at a time and blend well.

  3. Mix flour, coffee, cocoa powder, and baking powder in a bowl and whisk to blend. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture and stir until dough is blended.

  4. Lightly oil a large square of aluminum foil. Place dough on top and use foil to roll into a log about 12 inches long. Open the foil and slip dough log onto the prepared baking sheet. Gently flatten log to about 1 1/2 inches in height.

  5. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove and let cool 10 minutes, leaving oven on. Slice log into 12 biscotti using a serrated knife. Stand biscotti upright on the baking sheet, leaving 1/2 inch space between each.

  6. Return to the oven and bake 12 minutes more. Remove and let cool completely, about 1 hour. Store biscotti in an airtight container.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

208Calories9g Fat30g Carbs4g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe12Calories208% Daily Value *Total Fat9g11%Saturated Fat5g27%Cholesterol51mg17%Sodium129mg6%Total Carbohydrate30g11%Dietary Fiber1g4%Total Sugars13gProtein4gCalcium46mg4%Iron1mg8%Potassium90mg2%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Biscotti with a Mocha Flavour on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  Chicken, leeks, and Gorgonzola Fettuccine

Related videos about Biscotti with a Mocha Flavour


[‘
‘]

Similar Posts