- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl. Cut in butter with a knife until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Place the bowl in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in Greek yogurt until dough is combined. Add 1/4 cup seltzer; mix until dough is smooth. Add more seltzer if dough appears dry.
- Place dough on a floured piece of parchment paper and pat into a flat rectangle. Fold the rectangle in thirds. Rotate dough 90 degrees, gather any crumbs, and flatten into a rectangle again. Repeat folding, turning, and flattening twice more.
- Flatten dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut into twelve 2 1/2-inch rounds. Transfer rounds to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
Cook’s Notes:If using unsalted butter, add 1 teaspoon salt.If not baking all biscuits, place on parchment paper in a resealable plastic bag and freeze for up to a week. When ready to eat, bake as you would fresh biscuits.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Biscuits with Greek Yogurt on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Biscuits with Greek Yogurt