Poppy Onion Biscuits
Published on June 18, 2020
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a baking sheet or line with baking parchment.
- Mix onions, sugar, egg, vegetable oil, and warm water in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Mix the baking powder, salt, pepper, and poppy seeds into the onion mixture.
- Beat the flour into the onion mixture in batches with the mixer set to Low speed until incorporated into a dough.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on top, 20 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Biscuits with Poppy Onions on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Biscuits with Poppy Onions