Bites of Pecan Snowball Cookie
Pecan Snowball Cookie Bites
Updated on January 14, 2022
1 cup unsalted butter
½ cup packed light brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
2 cups finely chopped pecans
1 tbsp sifted confectioners’ sugar, or as desired (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease 4 baking sheets.
- Beat butter and brown sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer. Stir in vanilla extract. Stir in flour gradually; mixture will be crumbly. Add pecans and work into the dough.
- Pinch off dough in teaspoons; roll in hands to form balls that are about 1/2-inch in diameter. Place onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm and browned on bottoms, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly, about 5 minutes. Roll warm cookies in confectioners’ sugar.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Bites of Pecan Snowball Cookie on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Bites of Pecan Snowball Cookie