Blackened Shrimp, Avocado, and Black Bean Grain Bowl
- Combine water and dirty rice mix in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook until water is absorbed, about 45 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff rice with a fork and set aside until needed.
- While rice is cooking, combine shrimp, chili powder, paprika, cumin, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a medium cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook until no longer pink, about 2 minutes per side.
- Mix corn, red bell pepper, cilantro, lime juice, and olive oil together in a bowl to make corn salad.
- Combine avocado, cilantro, yogurt, garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper in a food processor. Pulse until dressing is smooth.
- Assemble bowls by dividing cooked rice, cooked shrimp, corn salad, black beans, and sliced avocado evenly. Drizzle with dressing and garnish with lime wedges.
Cook’s Notes:Add more oil (or water) a little bit at a time to the dressing if you desire a smoother consistency.If prepping in advance, add sliced avocado and dressing just before serving.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Blackened Shrimp, Avocado, and Black Bean Grain Bowl on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Blackened Shrimp, Avocado, and Black Bean Grain Bowl