Blondies with Brown Butter
Brown Butter Blondies
Published on March 5, 2020
1 cup all-purpose flour
⅛ teaspoon baking powder
⅛ teaspoon salt
½ cup butter
1 cup brown sugar, packed
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup chopped walnuts
½ cup semisweet chocolate
1 teaspoon powdered sugar, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 11×7-inch baking dish.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat, swirling constantly until golden brown, bubbling, and fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Beat brown butter and brown sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture just until incorporated. Fold in walnuts and semisweet chocolate chips. Spread batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing into 18 blondies. Dust with powdered sugar.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Blondies with Brown Butter on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Blondies with Brown Butter