- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Prepare crust: Combine graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter in a bowl. Put crumb mixture into a springform pan or a 9-inch pie plate and use waxed paper to press down into the bottom.
- Prepare filling: Combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in lemon juice and zest. Pour into the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the center is almost set when you gently shake the pan, about 40 minutes. Continue baking and checking in 5-minute intervals if needed. Remove from the oven and immediately place in the refrigerator until chilled, 2 to 4 hours.
- While the cheesecake is chilling, prepare sauce: Mix sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice in a medium pan over medium heat until cornstarch dissolves. Add water and 1/2 of the blueberries and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to a simmer and simmer for 2 minutes. Crush blueberries with a potato masher. Remove from the heat and mix in remaining blueberries and lemon zest. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate along with the cheesecake until ready to serve.
- To serve, slice cheesecake and top with blueberry sauce.
Cook’s Notes:You can use fresh or frozen blueberries.You can pour the hot sauce directly over the hot cheesecake and place in the refrigerator to cool.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Blueberry and Lemon Cheesecake on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Blueberry and Lemon Cheesecake