Blueberry Zucchini Bread with Oatmeal & Walnuts by Barbie
Barbie’s Blueberry Zucchini Bread with Oatmeal and Walnuts
Published on June 19, 2020
1 hrs 30 mins
2 standard loaves or 4 mini loavesJump to Nutrition Facts
2 cups white sugar
1 ¼ cups vegetable oil
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups shredded zucchini
2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ cup old-fashioned oats
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 pint fresh blueberries
½ cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 2 standard loaf pans or 4 mini loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Beat sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until smooth. Fold in zucchini.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda together in another bowl. Stir in oats and coconut. Add flour mixture to zucchini mixture; mix slowly until combined. Fold blueberries and walnuts into the batter.
- Divide batter among prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Blueberry Zucchini Bread with Oatmeal & Walnuts by Barbie on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Blueberry Zucchini Bread with Oatmeal & Walnuts by Barbie