Bobo de Frango Instant Pot (Brazilian Chicken Stew)
- Season chicken with salt and lime juice, and set aside to marinate while prepping the vegetables.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and saute chicken tenders until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil and saute onion and bell pepper until soft and translucent, 5 to 7 minutes. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Turn off Saute function.
- Return chicken tenders to the Instant Pot®. Add chicken broth, yuca, and tomato, making sure chicken tenders are completely submerged in broth. Season lightly with salt. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 35 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Remove chicken tenders, shred with 2 forks, and set aside. Turn on the Instant Pot® and select low Saute function. Using an immersion blender, blend stew in the pot. Add coconut milk and table cream while blending. Season with salt and stir in shredded chicken chopped cilantro and palm oil.
- Serve garnished with additional cilantro.
Cook’s Note:You can use chicken breast instead of chicken tenders. Any color bell pepper can be used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Bobo de Frango Instant Pot (Brazilian Chicken Stew) on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Bobo de Frango Instant Pot (Brazilian Chicken Stew)