Bread Pudding with Bananas and Oats

Rate this post
Bread Pudding with Bananas and Oats

Banana Oat Bread Pudding

Total Time:

1 hrs 35 mins

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  1. In a large bowl, break bread into small pieces. Add oats and milk; stir. Let stand for 30 minutes.

  2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8×8 inch baking pan.

  3. To the milk mixture add: butter, bananas, brown sugar and raisins (if desired). Stir just to combine and pour into prepared pan.

  4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45-55 minutes, or until pudding has set. Cool before serving.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

132Calories4g Fat21g Carbs3g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe16Calories132% Daily Value *Total Fat4g6%Saturated Fat2g12%Cholesterol11mg4%Sodium71mg3%Total Carbohydrate21g8%Dietary Fiber2g6%Total Sugars12gProtein3gVitamin C3mg14%Calcium62mg5%Iron1mg3%Potassium225mg5%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Bread Pudding with Bananas and Oats on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Bread Pudding with Bananas and Oats

  Cabbage Roll (Unstuffed)

Similar Posts