- Combine milk, sugar, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook just until butter has melted and set aside to cool.
- Grease an 8×8-inch baking dish or spray with cooking spray.
- Add bread cubes to the baking dish. Whisk eggs into the butter mixture until well combined and pour over the bread cubes, pressing down a bit so bread cubes are submerged. Stir cherries into the bread cube mixture and distribute evenly. Let soak for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the bread pudding.
- Bake until the top is golden brown and the custard is set in the center, about 65 minutes. Bread pudding will puff up but drop shortly after coming out of the oven, just like a souffle. Place on a baking rack and cool for 10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Cook’s Notes:Feel free to use another type of good-quality bread such as crusty French bread, sourdough, challah, etc.Also, it’s okay to substitute another type of milk; I’ll even occasionally use half whole milk and half coconut milk.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Bread Pudding with Cherries on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Bread Pudding with Cherries