Bread Pudding with Pretzel Rolls
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a medium baking dish with cooking spray. Cut pretzel rolls into cubes; set aside.
- Pulse coconut in a food processor for 30 seconds. Transfer to a saucepan with milk, sugar, raisins, butter, salt, almond extract, and vanilla. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring gently, until mixture is warm and sugar has dissolved, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Add warm milk mixture, pecans, and cubed pretzel rolls and stir until evenly coated. Let stand to absorb liquid, at least 10 minutes.
- Transfer bread mixture to the prepared baking dish and set it inside a larger baking dish. Add hot water to the large baking dish to surround the bread pudding, approximately 1/2 inch to 1 inch up the side.
- Carefully place on the center rack of the preheated oven and bake until golden brown and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Cook’s Note:Of course you can use just about any type of bread you have on hand. But, check out out the day-old rack at the grocery store (usually in or near the bakery) next time you go. Torn-up French bread pieces will work great for this too!
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Bread Pudding with Pretzel Rolls on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Bread Pudding with Pretzel Rolls