- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart square baking dish. Spread hot dog bun pieces out onto a baking sheet.
- Bake hot dog buns in the preheated oven until dry and crisp, 7 to 8 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat condensed milk, 3/4 cup milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and nutmeg together in a bowl.
- Spread hot dog bun pieces out in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Pour milk mixture over buns. Scatter 1 cup marshmallows and 3/4 cup chocolate chips over the milk mixture; let rest until mixture is slightly soaked into bread, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of the bread pudding comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Whisk 2 tablespoons milk, 2 tablespoons marshmallows, and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips together in a saucepan over medium heat until marshmallows and chocolate are melted and completely incorporated. Pour marshmallow mixture over bread pudding and cool, 20 to 30 minutes.
Cook’s Note:You can also leave the hot dog bun pieces out at room temperature to dry out instead of baking.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Bread Pudding with S’Mores Campfire on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Bread Pudding with S’Mores Campfire