- Pour boiling water over dried cherries in a bowl and let sit to plump up for 15 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Beat eggs lightly in a bowl. Add sugar, oil, butter, buttermilk, yogurt, and vanilla extract. Whisk well.
- Combine flour, oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate, larger bowl. Whisk well. Add egg mixture, white chocolate chips, and cherries. Stir just until combined. Don’t overmix. Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 minutes to 1 hour, checking at 35 minutes to account for different ovens. If bread begins to brown too much, lightly cover the top with aluminum foil. Let set for 5 to 10 minutes in the pan before inverting loaf onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Cook’s Note:If you insist on making this healthier you can always substitute some of the white flour for whole wheat but I would not take out all the white flour. (Maybe try King Arthur Flour’s White Whole Wheat flour). If you reduce the oil with applesauce the flavor might be compromised as well and using brown sugar instead of white sugar will add moisture too and result in a different texture. So if it were me I’d make as written, live a little, and just eat a smaller slice!
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Bread with Dried Cherries on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Bread with Dried Cherries