Bread with Matcha Green Tea
- Place flour, 1 tablespoon and 2 teaspoons of sugar, green tea powder, yeast, and salt in a mixing bowl and mix by hand. Make a well in the center and pour in 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons of milk and beaten egg. Mix to form a soft dough.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured work surface. Knead until dough becomes smooth and is no longer sticky, about 5 minutes. Knead and mix 1 tablespoon and 2 teaspoons of butter into dough.
- Continue to knead until dough is smooth and elastic and no longer sticks to the work surface, about 15 minutes. Smooth dough into a ball and place in a mixing bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let dough rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Lightly grease a loaf pan. Remove dough from the bowl and punch out accumulated air. Place on a lightly floured surface and use a rolling pin to roll dough into a large rectangle slightly wider than the length of the loaf pan and as long as possible. Roll dough tightly, Swiss-roll style. Pinch dough to seal the seam tightly. Place seam-side down in the prepared pan and cover with plastic wrap. Let dough rise a second time until it fills 80% of the pan, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove bread from pan immediately and let cool completely before slicing, about 30 minutes.
TipsI usually make baked milk toast using this bread. The combination of matcha flavor and milk makes this my favorite breakfast. Here is the recipe for baked milk toast. Ingredients: 40 grams unsalted butter (softened), 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of superfine sugar, 8 tablespoons milk powder, and 1 egg. Mix all ingredients and spread on one side of sliced toast. Grease a baking pan and bake at 395 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Bread with Matcha Green Tea on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Bread with Matcha Green Tea