- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place sweet potatoes and green onions on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine and spread out evenly.
- Roast in the preheated oven until soft, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook chorizo in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, breaking apart with a wooden spoon, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain any excess fat; transfer chorizo to a bowl and set aside to cool. Wipe out the skillet and return it to the stove.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Heat butter in the skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in eggs and scramble until just set, 3 to 5 minutes. Scrape eggs into a bowl and let cool.
- Line up tortillas in assembly-line fashion. Divide chorizo between the 8 tortillas. Top each with a portion of sweet potato-onion mixture, scrambled eggs, 1 tablespoon salsa, and queso fresco. Fold the bottom of each tortilla up over the filling, then fold in both sides and roll up burritos.
- Flip burritos so they are seam side-down. Wrap each individually with aluminum foil and place into a resealable plastic bag.
Cook’s Note:These reheat more evenly when thawed. To reheat a thawed burrito, remove from aluminum foil and wrap in a paper towel. Heat in the microwave at 30% power for 2 to 3 minutes, or until warmed through. For frozen, heat at 30% power for 5 minutes, or until warmed through, turning over halfway through.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Breakfast Burritos with Sweet Potatoes and Chorizo on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Breakfast Burritos with Sweet Potatoes and Chorizo