Crescent Roll Breakfast Pizza
Updated on February 11, 2022
1 pound bulk pork sausage
1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
1 cup thawed loosely packed hash browns
1 tablespoon chopped pimentos, or to taste
1 pinch dried oregano, or to taste
3 large eggs, beaten
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, or more to taste
¼ cup milk
2 teaspoons salt
⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spread crescent rolls on the bottom of a rimmed pizza pan. Top with sausage, followed by hash browns. Add pimentos and oregano.
- Mix eggs, Cheddar cheese, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour over pizza.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Top with Parmesan cheese and continue to bake for 5 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Breakfast Pizza on Crescent Rolls on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Breakfast Pizza on Crescent Rolls