- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Arrange 12 hash brown patties in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet; it’s okay if they overlap a bit. Reserve remaining patties for another use.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and use a spatula to press the edges of each hash brown together so they slightly stick together and fill the baking sheet. Return to the oven and cook until golden and crisp, about 15 more minutes.
- While the hash browns are in the oven, melt butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add eggs, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring often, until very soft scrambled, 3 to 4 minutes; they will finish cooking in the oven.
- Remove hash browns from the oven. Sprinkle with ¾ cup Cheddar cheese, then top evenly with scrambled eggs. Sprinkle bacon and remaining Cheddar over top. Return to the oven until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with chives before cutting and serving.
Editor’s Note:Nutrition data for this recipe includes the 2 full packages of hash brown patties. You will only need about 12 patties for this recipe.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Breakfast Pizza with Hash Browns on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Breakfast Pizza with Hash Browns