Brex, which provides corporate spending accounts for startups, small enterprises, and major organizations, has announced that Brex credit card rewards may now be redeemed for several cryptocurrencies.
- Brex has announced that Brex rewards program participants may now redeem their awards for Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- While other credit card companies offer cryptocurrency as incentives on consumer-focused cards, Brex’s inclusion in its rewards program is the first for business owners.
- On qualified purchases, Brex customers may earn up to 8 points per dollar.
Brex’s Standout Rewards Program Just Got Better
Brex, a financial management and technology firm, has been offering corporate spending accounts and credit cards to startups and small enterprises since 2017. Entrepreneurs may earn:
- 8 points every dollar spent on ridesharing
- Brex Travel offers 5 points for every dollar spent.
- At restaurants, you get 4 points for every dollar spent.
- 3 points for every dollar spent on recurring software purchases
- 1 point for every dollar spent on anything else
Points are worth one penny each and have various redemption possibilities. Account users may exchange their points for cash, gift cards, or bill credits, or they can transfer them to one of eight frequent flyer clubs.
Brex cardholders may now exchange their points for Bitcoin and Ethereum. After two cryptocurrency platforms, BlockFi and Gemini, announced crypto rewards credit cards, and SoFi added a crypto redemption option to its flagship credit card, SoFi has made the move.
However, all three of those cards are aimed at consumers, making Brex’s addition to its rewards program a first for company owners.
Brex’s rewards partner, TravelBank, will collaborate with the crypto platform Coinbase to give free wallets to retain, store, or swap the bitcoin generated with their rewards points.
Brex, unlike many corporate banks and spending accounts, does not levy a monthly fee or a per-item fee on transactions beyond a particular threshold. Business owners may obtain a real Brex Card as well as generate virtual cards for online sales.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Brex Adds Crypto to Its Credit Card Rewards Program on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Cryptocurrency.