- Place bread flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix with a fork. Add milk, egg yolks, and butter. Attach dough hook and knead until dough forms a ball and feels smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
- Pour vegetable oil into a large bowl. Add dough and roll around to coat with oil. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place until doubled, 1 to 2 hours.
- Transfer dough to a flat work surface. Knead gently to knock the air out. Form dough into a flat oblong shape, then roll into a log. Cut the dough into 4 equal pieces. Keep dough covered with a damp cloth while you work with 1 piece at a time.
- Dust work surface with a little flour. Use a rolling pin to roll out first piece of dough. Invert a round 8-inch pan or plate on top; trace the rim with a sharp knife to cut dough into an 8-inch circle.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and slide the circle onto it. Warm cookie butter briefly in the microwave to make it easier to spread. Spread 1/3 of the cookie butter over the dough circle.
- Repeat with 2 more pieces of dough and remaining cookie butter. Roll out last piece of dough, cut into an 8-inch circle, and place on top. Invert the pan or plate over the stack and cut through all the layers to make a perfect circle.
- Invert a small drinking class in the center of the circle. Use a sharp knife to cut dough into quarters, from the base of the drinking glass to the outside edge. Cut quarters into eighths, then into sixteenths.
- Grab 2 slices and twist each one twice, in opposite directions. Repeat all the way around the circle. Pinch and seal all the ends. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Beat egg whites lightly and brush over dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Cool briefly before serving.
Cook’s Note:The awesome thing about this delicious recipe idea is that you can make it with so many different fillings. Use what you love, whether peanut butter, dulce de leche, cheese, jam, or cinnamon and butter.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Brioche Cookie Butter on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Brioche Cookie Butter