- Place navy beans in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Add water and vegetable stock, stirring well. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 28 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the instant-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Test beans for doneness. If they are not quite soft enough, cook in increments of 2 minutes using instant pressure release until you reach your desired doneness. Drain the beans reserving the bean liquid; set aside.
- Combine tomato paste, maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic powder, and 1 1/4 cups of the reserved bean liquid in the pot. Add cooked beans and season with salt and pepper. Stir until beans are well coated. Select Saute function on low temperature.
- Cook until mixture starts to bubble and slightly thicken, about 3 minutes. If mixture is too thick, add some more of the reserved bean liquid until you reach your desired consistency.
Cook’s Note:Baked beans may be served hot, room temperature, or cold with leftovers being stored in the refrigerator.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic British Baked Beans in the Instant Pot on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about British Baked Beans in the Instant Pot