Brownie Batter Dip Is Healthier

Rate this post
Brownie Batter Dip Is Healthier

Healthier Brownie Batter Dip

Updated on January 14, 2022

  • 1 ⅓ cups canned pinto beans

  • ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder

  • ¼ cup raw cashews

  • ¼ cup honey

  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar

  • 2 tablespoons almond milk, or more as needed

  • 2 tablespoons chocolate chips

  1. Combine pinto beans, cocoa powder, cashews, honey, and brown sugar in a high-powered blender; pulse until crumbly. Add almond milk and blend until dip is smooth. Transfer dip to a bowl and sprinkle with chocolate chips.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

129Calories4g Fat24g Carbs4g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe8Calories129% Daily Value *Total Fat4g5%Saturated Fat1g7%Sodium123mg5%Total Carbohydrate24g9%Dietary Fiber4g14%Total Sugars14gProtein4gVitamin C0mg2%Calcium32mg2%Iron2mg8%Potassium202mg4%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Brownie Batter Dip Is Healthier on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Brownie Batter Dip Is Healthier


[‘
‘]
  John's Stuffed Baked Pork Chops with Smoked Gouda and Bacon

Similar Posts