Brownies with a Cherry Cheesecake Swirl
Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
Published on June 19, 2020
2 cups white sugar
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
⅓ cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon Savory Spice Shop® black onyx cocoa powder (Optional)
1 ½ teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ¾ cups morello cherries, drained and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13×9-inch baking pan.
- For the filling: Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, egg, and vanilla extract in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy.
- For the brownies: Combine sugar, flour, cocoa powder, black onyx cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl. Beat together oil, eggs, corn syrup, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Pour into flour mixture and mix to combine. Spread 3/4 of the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Mix 1/4 cup chopped morello cherries into the batter in the pan. Spread remaining cherries across the top of the brownie batter in one layer. Pour cream cheese filling over the cherries. Spread remaining brownie batter on top of the cream cheese filling. Draw a knife through the batter to create swirls.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 25 to 27 minutes. A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean. Let cool completely before slicing.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Brownies with a Cherry Cheesecake Swirl on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Brownies with a Cherry Cheesecake Swirl