- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 8-inch square baking pan.
- Cook 2 cups blueberries in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add cinnamon and stir. Smash berries gently using a fork or a potato masher, being careful that hot juices do not splash back. Cook until most of the liquid has evaporated and you have a thick syrup, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove blueberries from heat and stir in butter to melt. Add sugar and stir to combine. Pour in eggs when mixture has slightly cooled, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition. Pour in vanilla extract and stir to combine. Fold in walnuts. Fold flour gently into mixture. Beat well, 60 to 80 strokes, adding up to 1/4 cup additional flour as needed if batter seems too wet. Add remaining 1/2 cup blueberries and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting and serving.
Cook’s Note:Unlike brownies, these didn’t shrink back from the edge of the pan. I used a toothpick in the center and made sure it came out almost clean.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Brownies with Blueberries on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Brownies with Blueberries