Brownies with Huggie Bears

Rate this post
Brownies with Huggie Bears

Huggie Bear Brownies

Updated on August 22, 2022

Yield:

1 – 9×9 inch square pan

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • ⅓ cup butter or margarine, softened

  • ¼ cup light corn syrup

  • ¾ cup white sugar

  • 2 eggs

  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

  • ½ cup all-purpose flour

  • ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder

  • ½ teaspoon salt

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Grease and flour a 9×9 inch pan.

  2. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, corn syrup and sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt, gradually stir into the creamed mixture. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.

  3. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until brownies pull away from the sides of the pan. Frost when cooled, if desired.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

150Calories6g Fat23g Carbs2g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe12Calories150% Daily Value *Total Fat6g8%Saturated Fat4g19%Cholesterol44mg15%Sodium149mg6%Total Carbohydrate23g8%Dietary Fiber1g3%Total Sugars15gProtein2gCalcium11mg1%Iron1mg4%Potassium56mg1%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Brownies with Huggie Bears on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Brownies with Huggie Bears


[‘
‘]
  Tips for Beef

Similar Posts