Brunch Pie with Canned Corned Beef Hash
Canned Corned Beef Hash Brunch Pie
Published on November 11, 2008
3 tablespoons salted butter, divided
2 (15 ounce) cans corned beef hash
2 large eggs, divided
½ cup chopped onion
1 cup grated Cheddar cheese, divided
1 (15 oz.) can drained mixed veggies (such as Veg-All®)
½ cup evaporated milk
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon dry mustard
1 pinch garlic powder
ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Coat a 9-inch pie plate with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Combine corned beef hash and 1 egg in a medium bowl. Mix together and pour into the prepared pie plate. Press mixture around the edges as you would do for a crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and saute until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Remove corned beef crust from the oven and spread onions over top. Layer with 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese and the mixed vegetables.
- Combine evaporated milk, remaining egg, flour, mustard, garlic powder, and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over the mixed vegetables. Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake until set, 30 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Brunch Pie with Canned Corned Beef Hash on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Brunch Pie with Canned Corned Beef Hash